- Try to learn more about your condition, medication and treatments.
- Think about questions you might like to ask at your hospital or clinic visits.
- Use your phone to set reminders about hospital appointments and taking your medication/treatments.
- It is worthwhile thinking about how exercise, diet and other lifestyle decisions affect your medical condition.
- Talk to your parents/guardians about your medical history – this will help when you are older and you have to answer doctor’s questions.