- The name of the medication you take.
- Why you take the medication.
- The exact dosage that you need to take.
- Specific rules or instructions for the medication (for example, any particular storage instructions)
- Any side effects from the medication.
- The effects that could occur by mixing your medication with other medicine, drugs or alcohol.
- Which chemist you use.
- Which doctor/consultant prescribed the medication for you.
Your Tests or Treatments
- What medical tests have you had?.
- What are the tests for?
- How often do you need to have the tests?
- Who carries out the tests?
Your Medical History
- What surgeries/procedures, if any, have you had?
- When and where did the surgeries/procedures take place?
- Who carried out the surgeries/procedures?
- Have you had any allergic or adverse reaction to any medication/treatment?